f

Monday, December 29, 2008

COTO Accessories



COTO Accessories

On Sunday, I nervously dropped off me to get adjusted according to the company. I have not picked out the rest of the clothes, but I know not one thing that will really bring it all together is the cuff. I have several sterling silver pieces, and of course a lot of silk knots, but not all. COTO, New York-based, eco-conscious provider of luxury accessories have some really interesting offerings that might be suitable only in the wardrobe. I like especially from briar root of cufflinks that combine wood, leather, horn, and sterling silver. Matched with a brown jacket, this will be a big fall ensemble. Check the site to see what they have dreamed up, including solid ties and many other links unanimously.

READ MORE ...joshspear.com/category/fashion/

No comments: